- Learn to manage stress, sleep better and live healthier with Sense 2—our most advanced health and fitness smartwatch
- Manage stress and live healthier: all-day stress detection with cEDA and daily Stress Management Score, ECG app for atrial fibrillation assessment(1), irregular heart rhythm notifications(2), SpO2(3), health metrics dashboard(4), mindfulness content
- Measure and improve sleep quality: personalized Sleep Profile(5), daily sleep stages & Sleep Score, smart wake alarm and do not disturb mode
- Enhance activity: built-in GPS and workout intensity map, Daily Readiness Score(5), Active Zone Minutes, all-day activity tracking and 24/7 heart rate, 40+ exercise modes and automatic exercise tracking, water resistant to 50 meters
- Designed for all-day wear: on-wrist Bluetooth calls, texts and phone notifications(6), customizable clock faces, Fitbit Pay(7), Amazon Alexa built-in(8), Google Wallet & Maps (Google Maps on Android only, coming Spring 2023 to iOS), 6+ day battery(9)
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Content and features may change)
Meet Sense 2—the smartwatch designed to help you stress less, sleep better & live healthier. Fitbit is part of the Google family. 1) The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries and with select devices. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details. 2) Irregular rhythm notifications are only available in select countries and with select Fitbit products; not intended for use by people under 22 years old or with other known arrhythmias. See fitbit.com/irregularrhythm for additional details. 3) Not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information. 4) The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. This feature should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. The SpO2 feature requires more frequent charging. 5) Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only. 6) When phone is nearby. 7) See bank and transit availability at fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks 8) Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Alexa is not available in all languages and countries. Alexa features and functionality may vary by location. 9) Varies with use and other factors. Up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging. 10) 6 months of Premium for New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Requires use of Fitbit app with compatible iPhone or Android devices. A Google account will be required.